The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (L.O.L.E.R.) requires all lifting equipment to be “thoroughly examined and inspected by a competent person”. When it comes to overhead lifting, nothing should be left to chance. Faulty, damaged, or badly maintained equipment significantly increases the risk of potentially lethal accidents, and often has serious financial and legal consequences. Regular test, examination and maintenance is critical to ensure that equipment remains fit for purpose.
Slingtek carries out professional inspection and examination services for general lifting accessories and lifting machines. Our services include testing, examination and visual inspection and certification of new or in-service equipment.
We undertake inspection services for the following items:
|General Lifting Accessories:
||Manual Lifting Machines:
Advantages of Slingtek Services
- Quality Management System in compliance with BS EN ISO 9001
- Full Member of the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA)
- Inspections and tests performed by skilled engineers
- Our engineers are trained to perform inspections as per LEEA standards
- All inspections logged and recorded for future reference
- Fully certified and computerized horizontal testing facility up to 100 Tons